As a piece of footwear, FLY is particularly recommended for the elderly, to be used as a post-operative shoe but also in the case of sprains, unsteadiness, painful walking, rehabilitation, delicate skin and vascular disorders. It is also recommended for people with callosity or who suffer from disorders such as metatarsalgia, gout or bursitis and easily accommodates painful bunions.
The flexible stumble-proof biomechanical outsole, stabilising back counter and wide forefoot all contributes to a very steady gait. Seamless at friction points the nylon upper gently stretches to accommodate any deformities whilst avoiding dangerous painful rubbing.
- Stretchable breathable upper in Flexpell® and patent leather
- Seamless upper: no seams at friction points
- Flexible biomechanical outsole
- 20mm heel height
- Designed for the insertion of a ready made or bespoke insole
- Elastic stretch velcro® fastening
There are no reviews yet.