Deambulo X is particularly suitable for the elderly, it is ideal for patients affected by unsteadiness, pain upon walking, delicate skin, vascular disorders or who are rehabilitating. The flexible stumble proof biomechanical outsole, the stabilising back counter and the wide forefoot all contribute to a very steady gait.
The stretchable upper, without seams at friction points adapts to the shape of the foot, softly accommodating any deformities such as hallux valgus (bunion) or hammer toes and avoiding painful rubbing. It is also recommended for patients with callosity or who suffer from disorders such as metatarsalgia, gout or bursitis.
The multi velcro fastening means that the shoe can be adjusted and closed with one hand only, comfortably accommodating feet which are sore, swollen or bandaged, or deformed as a result of rheumatoid arthritis. Deambulo X is also highly effective for patients affected by vascular disorders which may lead to changes in the size of the individuals foot in the course of the day.
- Stretchable upper in setaflex®
- Seamless upper: no seams at friction points
- Flexible biomechanical outsole
- Wide fitting
- Ultra lightweight
- Extended stabilising back counter
- Designed for the insertion of a readymade or bespoke protective insole or brace
- Variable internal volume
- Velcro® fastening opening fully at the front and adjustable at the back
There are no reviews yet.